Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Cutter Challenge



Bofore I start sharing my contributions for the November N'Titled I thought I would share this. This is a file that I made for the November Cutting Challenge on the TSI forum. To get this file all you need to do is pop on over to the TSI forum, find the challenges sub-forum, find the November Cutter Challenge thread, open it and leave a post saying you want to participate.

By participating you agree to complete a layout, card or project using these files by the end of the month. If you accomplish the task you will receive an awesome zoo file created by the incredibly talented ScrapBookCircus and you'll get to participate next month and get another file for free. Remember to post your fiished project back in the challenge thread because I really want to see what you made.

I've already made a layout with this file that I'll share soon but if you want to play with this file head over to the forum now! TSI Forum - if you are not already a member then you'll need to sign up - don't worry its painless :-)

No comments: