Monday, August 11, 2008

Elephant Layouts

As promised here are the layouts that I created using files from the elephant bundle.


DPS

LHS

RHS.
This layout was from our morning spent elephant trekking in Thailand. All I did was add some simple letters under the title to personalize it for my layout. You could easily change the words to make it suit what you're scrapping about.
One of my daughters goals before we left for our holiday was to kiss a baby elephant. Well she achieved her goal and I definitely needed to scrap it so I used the other title and the elephant that I hadn't used on the previous layout. The extra love hearts are just the heart from the title resized and scattered on the page. This page could easily be used to scrap baby photo's, wedding picks or just a kiss. Put a cute spin on your love pages


No comments: