Friday, October 23, 2009

Bracket Shape 2 - free file!!!

Here is the first of the files I made to complete my "pretty as a princess layout". Why is it called "bracket Shape 2? well because I made a different shape as well but I decided to use this one on this layout instead. Don't worry I will share Bracket Shape 1 on another day :-)


For those with a 12inch cutter you can cut this shape any size you like without any trouble. If you are like me and don't own a 12 inch cutter then you can cut the 1/2 bracket shape and use it as a template to cut the draw and then hand cut the shape or use the 3 piece shape and stitch the pieces together to create the shape. Download this FREE cutting file HERE
This file comes in AI, GSD, KNK, SCUT, SVG & WPC cutter file formats.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cut part of this file today! What a beautiful cut. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I have been looking for one of these!
-turtle15

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Thanks for both of the files. I have been wanting to do a mini book, but did not want to have to cut by hand

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.