Wednesday, October 21, 2009

another layout!

I decided to try a different style on this layout and attemptd a "shabby Chic" look.
The photos are of my daughter all dressed up for her first school dance.

Layout Details:
Paper - Basic Grey - Perhaps - Sari & Julia
Cardstock - Bazzill
SU! ink - basic brown, creamy caramel
WB - Title, flowers, lace, bracket shape etc
faux stitching
Star Dust stickles
liquid glass
sanding block
distressing tool (my thumb nail)



The title for this page is my "Pretty as a Princess Title" and there are also a lot of other files that I created simply to do this layout. All the extra files will be shared on my blog during the next week so if you like free files remember to check in occasionally

1 comment:

shortcuts said...

Oh, is that adorable!!
LOVE it Joanne!