Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's TSI's 1st Birthday :-)

Can you believe its been a whole year since I first started selling my files on That's Scrap Inc !!!!. Here is a link to the newsletter with all the goings on for the month. One of the things that might interest some of you is a "buy one get one free" deal going on between the 6th and 16th of June. During this time if you purchase one of my files from TSI then you can select another of my files (of equal or lesser value) to receive FREE!. All you will have to do to receive your free file is email me (link is at the top of my files section at TSI) with your invoice and let me know which file you want. Feel free when emailing me to say HI! and let me know if there is something you would like me to design.

As another part of the celebration we have decided to launch our "Ntitled" club. This club will run every month and if you join you will receive over 20 fantastic files each month. The files have been created by several f the TSI designers and you can see the files included for June HERE. Membership is $10 and if you join for the next 6 months then you will get 1 month free. Here is a close up look at the files I've made for the June "Ntitled club"..............these files will never be available anywhere else!!!!



No comments: