Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bogo Sale has begun!!!!

I've just spent an hour sending off files to ladies that emailed me during the night. :-)

Now don't forget that if you purchase any of my files from That's Scrap Inc between the 6th and 16th of June you can request another of my files (of equal or lesser value) for free. All you have to do is send me your TSI invoice and tell me which files you want. This is just like getting 50% off so if there are files you want now is the time to shop.

I will get around to sending out the free files as quickly as possible but please remember that I'm on the other side of the world to most of you and I also have to go to work. If you do send me an invoice and I don't get back to you with your file within 48 hours please contact me again :-)

Oh and to make it easy for you to contact me there has been a direct link to my email added at the top of my files section at TSI. See image below if you can't find it

No comments: