Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3D flower ball / ornament

I made this gorgeous ball as a fun paper crafting project. I got the original instructions off the kaiser craft web site but seeing as I can't link to them from here I've written a .pdf with photos that you can all download if you want to give it a try.



The ball is made up of 12 origami flowers. You could make the flowers as a separate project and just add a stem to make a vase full or they would be great as a present topper or as an addition to an altered project. What a great way to use up your scrap bits of paper or to entertain the tween girls over the holidays.



Download instructions HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the instructions, Joanne - this looks like a really neat project to do!
Blessings,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Joanne! What a beautiful idea!
Karon

Anonymous said...

The sharing site said that I was requesting an invalid file. Sorry I couldn't get it because it really is beautiful.
Nancy
nansand@bellsouth.net

Ginny said...

same here...looks great tho Jo :0)

Anonymous said...

It looks like it might be fun to make one of these, but I wasn't able to download the pdf. This is the error message: "The file link that you requested is not valid."
Thanks, Kim
caseyinwa@comcaset.net

Anonymous said...

Has this been removed. I could not download it either.