Monday, November 17, 2008

Stuff I've done / made

Before I start sharing the files I've made for my next bundle I thought I would share some of the other stuff I've been making. Firstly some layouts I've made using some of my older files.

This page uses my "Toothfairy" file that I made in 2007.


These pages are of my daughter at a scouts adventure day and I've used my "Scouting Fun" title.

DPS


LHS


RHS


As well as completing some layouts I've also been doing some altered projects. This is a Kaiser Craft advent calendar that I made for my children so that they can count down to Christmas without eating too many sweets.


This is another Kaiser project that will being hanging on my front door this year. I decided to break away from the traditional wreath and do something a little bit different this year.

No comments: