Friday, September 19, 2008

Last of my Christmas cards for the swap

These are the last of my cards that I've made for the Christmas cards swap that I joined, its not due till the middle of November but I can't wait for all the beautiful cards that others have made to start arriving in my letter box :-)

This one is made from bazzill cardstock and uses the Tim Holtz "Just Believe" stamp set and the genuine article stamp is from Stampin up. I was going for a whole "Polar Express" type theme so I've decided to hang a sleigh bell from the ribbon when I make the rest.


I can't even begin to list the products I've used on this card, there are so many of them. This card was my chance to experiment with different products and techniques and it sure was fun to create.

I'm going on a craft retreat this weekend so I will not be around to answer any emails. I will reply on Monday if anyone has any queries or questions.

No comments: