Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas Card - traditional colours


Well Rhonda's home and (has minimal damage) the "Lets Fly bundle" is now available on That's Scrap Inc. I've decided to keep sharing my cards this week to give her a break and I'll start posting files again next week.
Any way this is a card I made for a traditional colours Christmas card swap. Its made with bazzill cardstock, pearlized paper, red glitter and a couple of layered primas with liquid glass on them to make the shiny. the centre of the flower is a kaiser craft half pearl and the stamp is Stampin Up's All about Christmas jumbo roller used with handsome hunter ink.
The scallop edge on the card is cut on my craft robo so if anyone wants this simple file follow the link for the download. This file is available in AI, GSD, KNK, SVG & WPC.

No comments: