Monday, May 19, 2008

some of my layouts

I've had some people ask me if I actually use my own files and that they would love to see my albums. Well of course I use my own files and to prove it I thought I would share some of my layouts.
This one is my daughters first day in her winter school uniform using the going formal file

This page is a family day at Avoca Beach using the Beach Babes file. I just love the little photos of my kids fast asleep in the car on the way home :)
This page is when my husband brought home a present from his boss for the kids. They just love this battery operated motor bike and I used the born to ride file

This page is a photo of my son who has fallen asleep on the sofa. I've used this photo to do some honest journalling so that in the future he knows how much I love him but how difficult he can be. I've used the Almost an Angel file.

This page is obviously my daughter with her violin. I've used the making music title, the music mesh and the music frames (the square in the top corner is one of the frames cut down an mounted to make an element)

These pages are my daughters school athletics carnival. I've used the go team file and created a simple welded word to complement it.

These pages are my sons pre-school Christmas concert. I've used the Christmas concert file and some of the elements from the making music title. I've also cut the poinsettia from the title again and used it as an extra embellishment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,

I love all of your scrapbook layouts! You do such great work. Mary in HK

Ginny said...

they look great Jo, I FINALLY got some scrappin done myself yesterday and used the "Who's Walking Who" title, looking forward to doing HEAPS more...

p.s...cute kids!

ginny