Friday, July 31, 2009

I've been card making :-)

Once again I lost my mind and joined a card swap. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy card making and love receiving beautiful cards made by some really talented ladies but I get really stressed when I'm making mine because i want them to be perfect.

This card is for a generic group. The stamp is from Stampin Up! Oh So Lovely stamp set. Cardstock is colormates.

This card is for another generic group. Stamp is from Stampin Up! pocket fun stamp set. Cardstock is bazzill and he paper is My Minds Eye - Bloom & Grow.

This card is for a Christmas group. Cardstock is Stampin Up! purely pomegranite, groovy guava and white. Stamp is from Stampin Up! Season of Joy stamp set.

This is for a Birthday Boy Group. Cardstock is colormates and the stamps are from Stampin Up! Big Bold Birthday stamp set.

This is for a Birthday Girl group. Cardstock is from colormates and the Birthday cake is one of my cutting files. This file can be purchased separately or as part of my Party Time Bundle

There is one more card that I made but it was for a secret swap so I can't share it until the receiver of the card figures out who made it.