Monday, June 9, 2008

Well its done, I'm now officially a designer LOL

The web site has finally launched and I'm excited to let you all know about it. The new site is called That's Scrap Inc and is owned by Sherri Jensen and supported by the cutting machine legend Sandy McCauley. Go and have a look, its a beautiful site and as well as selling files it is also selling cutting machines, cutting accessories, card stock and lots more. At the moment there are only 20 of my files on the site but I'm hopeful that they will all be up by the end of the month. As I said before part of the deal was that I do some exclusive files for the web site. The first 2 files I have done for them are "abracadabra" and "Magic moments"




again I want to reiterate that you can't purchase these two files directly from me you can only get them from That's Scrap Inc

No comments: